We had a very nice apartment, but unfortunately as it was on the 2nd level, we experienced a great deal of noise from the street below. We were woken up around 4.30 every morning by staff in the cafe below who were setting up tables and chairs and on 2 mornings were woken up by someone using machinery on the Esplanade to blow leaves and rubbish away. Needless to say, we did not get a lot of sleep in the week we stayed. Even though the apartment was quite spacious and had obviously been refurbished, and is in an excellent location, I would not stay again unless we could get an apartment much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsular Beachfront Resort is an award winning Mooloolaba accommodation with 65 fully self-contained 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses all overlooking beautiful Mooloolaba Beach and Bay. These Mooloolaba holiday apartments are large and modern and all have stunning views and in room broadband internet access. The resort features include four onsite restaurants, hairdresser, beautician, jeweller and a range of fantastic boutiques. The Peninsular also has a gas-heated pool, spa, sauna, 3 large covered BBQ areas, gymnasium and full-size floodlit tennis court. Peninsular Beachfront Resort is right in the cosmopolitan heart of Mooloolaba within a short walk to all boutiques, al fresco restaurants, bars, tours and attractions. Just as important, the world famous Mooloolaba Beach is barely 25 paces from the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peninsular Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peninsular Beachfront Hotel
- Peninsular Beachfront Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast