We were in room #205 right near the pool, so there was a constant banging of the pool fence which got annyoing at times!
When the toliet was flushed it would keep running for a good minute which became annoying after a while
There was skirting missing
We had our own private spar which was amazing because we didnt know we were going to have one. The water level was abit low at most times. So we had to fill it with a hose.
Resort pool was smaller than what they made it look in the pictures, the tiles were grotty and the spa had missing tiles.
The sound of win blowing through our front door was very annoying when trying to get to sleep.
The kitchen was amzing and very modern.
The lounge room sofas needed replacing.
The T.V. was small and the reception was terrible in bothe the lounge and master rooms.
The ocean view was great as well.
Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Mooloolaba Bay, Mantra Zanzibar offers beachside accommodation with a strong East African influence in the heart of cosmopolitan Mooloolaba. Offering style on the beach, the property is close to everything your heart desires including shopping, restaurants and sidewalk cafes. Indulge in the latest fashions and giftware from around the world in the surrounding boutiques. Accommodation choices include 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all with quality furnishings and African inspired decor, air-conditioning, private balcony with panoramic ocean views and an indulgent spa bath. Other standard features include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, cable TV, DVD player, internet access and hairdryer. If you're after more space, upgrade to our courtyard apartments which feature all of the above plus a private courtyard area with barbeque and outdoor spa or for the ultimate in luxury book our two or three bedroom penthouse. You will enjoy all the resort facilities and services you need with an outdoor heated pool and spa, fully equipped gym, complimentary undercover parking, in-room internet access, tour desk, child minding and laundry service. Mooloolaba is home to many of Queensland's best attractions including UnderWater World, the Eumundi Markets and just 20 minutes drive away is the famous Australia Zoo. Located on The Esplanade we are just minutes walk from trendy sidewalk cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique stores making for a truly memorable getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Apartments
- Zanzibar Hotel Apartments
- Mantra Zanzibar Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast