My husband and I stayed at the Landmark for 4 nights in November 2009 as a weekend away from the cooler weather in Victoria.
We chose this hotel as it was in the best location opposite the surf beach - it was a 60 second walk and you're on the sand.
We stayed in a one bedroom apartment. It was really spacious and had a lovely kitchen that overlooked the lounge room. The bedroom was large and had a decent sized bathroom. The balcony was fairly roomy and had a great outlook over the beach and canal.
The pool in the Landmark was lovely and had a waterfall - we only used this once though as we spent most of our time at the beach.
The beach was great! There are surf life guards all along the beach and the area between the flags was nice and large to swim in.
The sun does come up before 6am so be prepared to wake up early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, pool, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area, games room, day spa and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland. Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba