“Good place, prices are generally reasonable with some exceptions”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Landmark Resort

Landmark Resort
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Mooloolaba
“Good place, prices are generally reasonable with some exceptions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here numerous times in various rooms, studio and the better deluxe
All rooms are pretty good.

Good locality ... Probably one of the best on the esplanade
Great rooms very clean and modern
Resort pool is unwelcoming unless you're a kid
Overall good atmosphere and enjoyable stay

Room Tip: Book this hotel for the rooms not the facilities as the pool is not suitable for couples, overcrowde...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DoctorTTravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We recently stayed for 2 weeks. Dealing with all the staff was an absolute pleasure. The room was just lovely and the views to die for! I came for my 40th and it was a fabulous choice of place. I requested a specific room and they delivered (we had stayed in this room last year and the views were amazing, the ocean-clearly visible even from our bed and the marina from the balcony, the beds sooo comfortable-like sleeping on clouds and the location was just fabulous-2 steps from restaurants, surf club, beach, playground underwater world-so much! The roof top spa was fab, it also had a BBQ area up there with tables and chairs-just lovely. The waterfall pool heaps of fun for adults and kids. They helped make my 40th birthday holiday very memorable. Many a lovely meal or drink was had on that balcony with the fantastic view. I will be back!! I have and will be recommending Landmark Resort Mooloolaba to my family and friends any chance I get!! A perfect place to stay-fun for families, romantic for couples. Thanks for making our holiday and my 40th celebration so splendid!!
Landmark Resort Mooloolaba is my happy place from now on!

Room Tip: We had a 2 bedroom apartment with a spa bath and shower over it, washer and dryer in the room and a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank klights73
Ulverstone, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have stayed a number of times at the Landmark over the last couple of years. The location is fantastic and compared to other places I've stayed in Mooloolabah, I've found it quiet (from other noise from other rooms). I stayed recently in a studio room, which is a good size for one person, however there is no room for luggage, so for a couple staying more that a night or two I would suggest you look at the larger rooms.
I was disappointed this time however as the room wasn't cleaned. The kitchen was clean and tidy, but the floor hadn't been vacuumed and the bathroom had quite a bit of mould and the blanket and doona were both stained. The mid stay room service was only change of towels and the bed was made - perhaps linen was changed, but I'm not sure. They went to the trouble of putting that little paper strip over the toilet to say it had been cleaned.. when it clearly hadn't been! So that made me wonder if it was actually clean when I checked in. When I spoke to reception about this, they did have the bathroom cleaned the next day for me. It is a shame, but I think my next visit I will be trying another hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Tweed Heads, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have stayed in numerous, and I mean numerous motels, hotels, houses, resorts on the Sunshine Coast for many years. I've stayed in nothing better than the Landmark. The location is second to none, the resort itself is world class and I don't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a venue which offers first class accommodation at a very reasonable price. A+++++

Room Tip: Stayed this time in an upper floor one bedroom unit, views great and quieter than the studios, worth...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have been coming to Mooloolabah for over 10 years and usually stay at Landmark. This time my wife and I travelled with my wife's elderly mother with mobility issues and adult daughter and took a 3 bedroom apartment for 3 nights.

On booking the staff were quick to point out that while the resort is not disabled friendly, one of the bathrooms had a walk in shower and the balcony had a nice view for sitting and relaxing.We knew that the lifts delivered us on either level 1 which leads to a level sidewalk and the shops and restaurants or the car park.

Although we arrived early, our room was ready after being cleaned and inspected by the manager. Nicky at the desk, was aware of our situation and ensured the access to our room was accelerated. An issue with a slippery floor in the shower was very quickly addressed.

Although the kitchen and living/dining areas were small,it didn't bother us as we didn't do any cooking.The furniture and decor has been kept up to date.

We had another enjoyable stay at Landmark and Mooloolabah.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the landmark resort hotel for 2 nights. Great location across the road from the beach and surf club. We stayed in a 1 bed apartment on the 8th floor - we had a balcony which looked towards Point Cartwright. Apartment was tidy and modern with a spa bath in the bathroom. Our only complaint about the stay was the bed which sunk in the middle.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lilyc23
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have been staying at the Landmark resort for over 7 years now and have found the resort to be perfect for familes . We stayed in a 3 bedroom unit overlooking the beach .The unit had just beed updated and had all new fittings ,nice big Plasma TV ,Dishwasher and a massive Balcony that the kids could play on .
The rooms were nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable to sleep on.The units have a dryer and washing machine so no dirty clothes to take home which is a bonus ! To wake up each morning to the sound of the beach and the view is just amazing .The pool at the Landmark is on level 1 and has a spa ,always well presented and clean .
The BBQ area on the top floor is outstanding with a spa just to top it off with great views .The staff are more than friendly and helpful with any request.
The Landmark is always tidy and clean .

The location is perfect just being across the road from the main beach so its just down the lift and a walk of less than 1 minute and you are on the beach.The Restaurants are at your front door and going to get an early morning coffee from Hot Pipi's is the perfect way to start the day before heading to the beach or going for walk down the main road to have alook at the other shops.

Room Tip: ask for the Executive suites as these are at the front over looking the beach ....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family