My fiance and I stayed for three nights at the Landmark Resort and had an amazing time.
When my fiance made the booking over the phone he was impressed with how helpful and pleasant they were to deal with. We arrived much earlier than expected and asked if we could leave our bags, only to find that our room was ready and we could check-in early.
We stayed in a one bedroom penthouse and the views were breathtaking, by far the best we’ve ever seen! Most other places we’ve stayed in tend to hide the bedroom away and leave all the views to the living area, but the Landmark bedroom had floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean views as well. The apartment was spacious and well equipped. The resort itself is well located and beautifully decorated. There are a number of places to eat and shop just underneath the resort and the beach is just a stones throw away. We also liked the pool area with the bridge and waterfalls and enjoyed the rooftop bbq and spa area.
Our only complaint was that the housekeepers and maintenance staff seemed to be under strict orders not to speak to guests. Normally we smile and say hello to anyone we pass, but the Landmark staff seemed to try and make themselves invisible. It was a little weird.
Overall, we loved the Landmark and will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, pool, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area, games room, day spa and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland. Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba