Great place to stay, near everything! Just needs a little updating here and there with colour scheme but overall value for money due to it's proximity to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, pool, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area, day spa and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Sea Life, which provides a thrilling entrée to the world below the sea. The daily shows, along with other displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland. Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba