We have just returned from a two week stay at the Osprey apartments. The first week we stayed in a 2 bedroomed ocean view unit with great views. The unit was modern, very clean and had plenty of room. The views were superb. One concern when we arrived was the busy road outside. However the bedrooms were at the back of the unit and the road noise never kept us awake. The 2nd week we stayed in a 3 bedroomed rooftop spa. This was on 3 levels. The first level was very similar to the main units with the Master bedroom on this floor. The next floor had 2 further bedrooms and another lounge which led on to a deck with your own hot tub. Fantastic! The 3rd level had a sun deck with another room which contained a kitchen with fridge, microwave etc and bbq. What more could you ask for? Although not as modern as the 2 bedroomed unit it was well kept and clean. The gounds and pool areas were very well maintained. We found Sue, Dave and Ebony really friendly and helpful. We can see why people return to these apartments we certainly would. We had a nice meal at the Boat Shed but the best meal for us during our stay was at Fish on Parkyn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast