We stayed at the Osprey for just 3 nights, with my husband, our toddler son, mother, sister and I. We had a short but wonderful stay. We arrived late in the evening so there was no-one at the reception, but staff have emailed me (prior to our arrival) specific instructions on how to access our room after-hours. They were very easy to follow, and we settled into our apartment like a breeze.
This resort is very secure, and I loved that the each tower of apartments has its own lift, making lift access from the basement carpark to the apartment very easy to access. We checked in the next morning, when reception was open and we were greeted by the lovely on-site manager. Superb customer.
This resort is the perfect location, across the road from Mooloolaba Beach, within a 5 minute drive to restaurants, bars, retail shops and supermakert (Coles).
The Osprey has a large pool and lovely spa.
The apartment was very big and had all the amnesties we need for our stay. It large balcony with outdoor furniture which leads out from the lounge area. And the another small balcony at the rear of the apartment, where the bedrooms are.
We were on Level 1, but our views were still beautiful. They provide free Wifi, which is available upon request at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast