Mooloolaba is a wonderful place and we love coming here, but have had some rather woeful Accommodation stays such as all three Mantras which are just a disgrace and don't belong on the Esplanade.
We have been looking for great accommodation that wont break the bank but is still nice, clean and looked after. We took a leap of faith and found it in the Osprey apartments. Even though not five star or as luxurious as say Oceans it is still a great place. The whole complex looks to be well looked after and maintained, and our room was no exception. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with extra family room and we were greatly surprised when we walked in. The place was very big, very clean and well looked after,( unlike the Zanzibar where everything is mouldy, dirty and disgusting). Any staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful, the pool area was great and best of all the BBQ area which was terrific was free, a lesson some of the so called 4 and half to five star resorts/hotels should learn.
This time round we had a great relaxing trip and we didn't want to leave.
We say well done and thank you to everyone at Osprey who makes the place what it is, you all deserve a pay rise and a huge pat on the back =)
If you are looking for affordable, clean comfortable accommodation in the best location with something for everybody in the family, then look no further than Osprey.
We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast