We chose the Osprey as we had stayed there 10 years gao and absolutely loved it. This time was no different. The staff were very friendly, most helpful and nothing was a problem to them.
We were allowed a late check out to coincide with our travel arragements. The apartment are large (probably about 140sq metres), very well appointed and have all facilities- washing machine drier, dishwasher.etc. There are balconies at both ends of the units which gives you the choice of sun or shade.Good security with a key to into your tower block lift and then to your room.The swiiming pool/spa complex requires key entry as well which gives security for guests. The urndergournd parking is well marked with easy access lifts. because each of the 5 towers has a separate ;ift there is no waiting time for one to arrive. Our apartment had two bathrooms,
two toilets, two living room/lounges, and two bedrooms(both with exits to the rear baclony).WE We even got an unscheduled unit spruce up when the staff had a spare memoent on ther clenaign rounds.The Osprey is on a corner with quite busy traffic but the noise of vehicles did not bother us- in fact it provides a bit of activity! The Osprey is about 500 metres from the main area of cafes etc on the Esplanade- easy walking distance. Convenient Coles supermarket about 400 metres from the address. There are bus stops about 100 metres away both east and west of the address with regular service in both directions ( towards Maroochydore and Kawana Waters. The swiiming pool is of very good size with a shallow part for children. The spa (outdoor) is also a good size. The BBQ area is equipped with two large clean BBQ's and 3 big tables.
It is baout 5oo mteres to the main beach, or if you choose a 500 metree wlak the toher way to the Alexandra Headland beach. Overall... a magic place to stay.If you like Irish music we found we had a great night to be had at O'Malleys bar on a Thursday when they have reduced price irish meals and a very good band of 3 playing Irish aand country music. A good singalong and dancing! Mooloolaba and the Osprey are to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast