“Sunset sailing”

Set Sail Cruises - Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: There is a new way to enjoy the Sunshine Coast from the water. Set Sail Cruises offers residents & visitors of the Sunshine Coast the opportunity to experience sailing on a Tasman C35 Catamaran. Up to 20 passengers can enjoy the experience of sailing along the Sunshine Coast beaches. Passengers can be hands on, hoisting the sails & having a turn on the helm or just relaxing on the lounge seating.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This was the best 2 & 1/2 hours spent for our work party. Brian was a very generous skipper and took us on a wonderful sunset cruise. We all loved it so much we are going to book this again.
Chilling out on the bean bags, drinking champagne & eating nibblies while cruising all included in the price, watching the sun set was magical. I highly recommend this tour to locals & visitors alike.

1  Thank Harlow1958
Brian P, Owner at Set Sail Cruises - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you Harlow 1958 for your review. I think we were confined to the river for your cruise as it was a bit rough offshore. I am glad that you enjoyed your sunset cruise. One day I hope to take you sailing offshore. I think you might enjoy a sailing cruise even more.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family and I were so impressed with this cruise. You can either be hands on or choose to relax. Brian makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Our children are 5 & 8 and we felt they were very safe. They loved helping Brian with the sales and having a go at steering the yacht. I would say that this cruise is a MUST for anyone visiting the area. It is the best value for money we spent on our whole holiday on the Gold and Sunshine coasts. Our children talk about it as the highlight of our holiday even though we visited the theme parks!

Brian P, Owner at Set Sail Cruises - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am very aware of keeping my passengers safe & I am glad you felt comfortable on board. I like to to give passengers the opportunity to get involved in sailing the catamaran as I think it adds to the experience. I'm glad Set Sail Cruises has given your family a happy memory from your holiday.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was my first with Brian at Set Sail Cruises (Yachtie) and my wife's second, driven by how much she enjoyed her first trip. Since she is easily prone to a little bit of sea-sickness, this is recommendation in its self. It's cheap entertainment with great atmosphere and you bring your own prawns and champagne for a very pleasant 2 hour cruise out the heads along the beach and back, leaving from the Yacht Club. The weather was threatening for this trip so we came back 30 minutes early and cruised the canals, which just topped it off.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Such a fun day out on the water. In our 2 hours, we got to chill out on beanbags, watch dolphins jumping, take hold of the wheel and take in the great views of the Sunshine Coast. Brian is very calm and patient and we will be back soon to take our friends with us.

Brian P, Owner at Set Sail Cruises - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

It was a pleasure to set sail with you Karolina ( I hope the spelling is close). I like your photos! the one of the sails & the sun is my favourite.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Went on the 12 noon sail , had a blast! Great crew, great boat, best value for money experience. A super combo of relaxing and exciting sailing conditions. Throw on a few sightings of dolphins, and a try at steering the yacht and I am definitely back. Love your work !

Thanks Simon it was a pleasure to set sail with you & Ben(?) We had a good crew on board with you to share the experience.