“A relaxing way to improve your health”

Salt Caves Mooloolaba
More attraction details
Owner description: For centuries, people have trusted the benefits of salt therapy (with Himalayan salt) to relieve respiratory illnesses, improve skin conditions and strengthen their immune systems. Today, people of all ages can benefit from the natural healing properties found in Himalayan salt through salt therapy in a man made salt cave to help with ~ Asthma treatment Eczema Seasonal allergies Bronchitis Sinus infections, sinusitis Emphysema Cystic Fibrosis Whooping Cough Ear Infection Tonsillitis
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have just spent a very relaxing morning visiting the salt caves. I have a lung condition but I was more interested in relieving the symptoms of a cold. As soon as I entered the cave I noticed that I was finding it easier to breathe. It is a very relaxing atmosphere with soft lighting and relaxation music playing. The recliners are really comfortable and the blankets were a nice touch. My head is definitely clearer and I have a slightly salty taste on my skin. My friend came along for the experience and said that she felt as if her skin was tingling. We are both going to return. It's worth a try for sure.

6  Thank Jalaky
Shaun T, Owner at Salt Caves Mooloolaba, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Hello Jalaky,
We are so pleased that you have had a positive experience at Salt Caves and that you found the overall therapy session relaxing and the environment of the salt caves a pleasant experience. We'd love to welcome you back for another experience. Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts about Salt Caves on Trip Advisor.

There are newer reviews for Salt Caves Mooloolaba