We stayed in a 1 Bedroom Studio apartment for 3 nights in June. The room was quite adequate - having a balcony overlooking the water (amazing view), kitchenette, spa, small tv and bedroom. On the plus side, the location is fantastic - you can literally walk downstairs and have all the shops, restaurants, cafes and beach you could ever want. On the negative side, the bed was TERRIBLE - very uncomfortable, cheap, unsupported and sagged so much in the middle you felt like you were sleeping on a slope.
The parking facilities were very good, and there is a Coles supermarket next door which is very handy.
All in all, we had a good time, although we didn't sleep very well. Would recommend the hotel to others on the proviso that they request a decent bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance Notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 31 July 2017. During this period the outdoor pool will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 0830-1700 Monday – Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to launching our new and updated outdoor Pool area in August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast