Stayed two nights in a one bedroomed beach front apartment. Good size with a full kitchen so able to self cater if needed. Supermarket very close (in next block).
Bathroom a little dated but overall facilities very clean and comfortable.
Located within a small shopping mall and a very short stroll onto the Esplanade for a great range of cafes and local shops.
Gym and swimming pool for the energetic minded !
Would be an ideal location for families, beach access straight across the road and excellent walkways along the ocean front
Friendly and helpful staff at the front desk. Would certainly stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance Notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 11 June 2017. During this period the outdoor pool and conference rooms will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available to our guests. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast