Booked this last minute and it didn't disappoint. The location is great, right on The Esplanade, lots of restaurants and shops close at hand. We had a one bedroom sea view apartment high on the 11th floor. It had great sea and pool views and was nice and quiet. The apartment was beautifully clean and tidy which is always welcome. It had a kitchenette with a microwave and a portable two ring burner, fairly basic kit, but with so many eating places around it was enough for our needs. The bathroom had a very deep circular spa bath/shower which wouldn't be the easiest thing if you weren't reasonably agile as the sides were quite high to step over. It did however have a hand grip to assist you. The bedroom is at the back of this type of unit and doesn't have a window so is quite dark during the day, not one for claustrophobes. Cosy at night though with the bedsides lit. Nice, spacious living/dining area and a balcony to admire the beautiful ocean view. There is a nice big pool with plenty of sun beds, two spas and shaded areas. The gardens are lovely and very well maintained. Overall I thought that it was great value for money and would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast