I had been here several years ago (solo) and always wanted to get back for another visit. This time my wife was able to make it as well and we really enjoyed our time here. Apart from having to wait until the room was ready after 2pm, which is pretty standard, we found everything to our liking. The view from our second floor apartment looking over the pool and garden area to the beach and ocean was fabulous. The decor inside was contemporary and the whole apartment very clean and well appointed with linen, crockery, cutlery, microwave, fridge (with ice!),plug in stovetop, washing machine, iron etc.The cedar venetian blind panels across the main external window/doorway and main bedroom were really tasteful and functional. Flat screen TVs in the lounge room and bedroom were terrific but the best bit was the spa and shower with a curved glass full length window, from which you could take in the external view or watch TV in the lounge. Very nice. For privacy there was a shower curtain as well. Plenty of wardrobe and clothes hanging space, comfortable king size bed, and plenty of room in all areas of the apartment made fro a very comfortable stay.A quick walk downstairs saw us right on shops, beach, restaurants/cafes one side, or supermarket, chemist, bakery and liquor store on the other. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only a 2 night stay. Definitely worth another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance Notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 24 June 2017. During this period the outdoor pool and conference rooms will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available to our guests. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast