I recently stayed at the Mantra Mooloolaba. The room was fantastic an the view was stunning. Even got to see a couple of whales frolicking in the ocean early in the morning close to shore. The staff were friendly an helpful. Being right on the beach front and amongst the cafes an shops was so convenient.
The only recommendation I would have is when you book in the staff need to tell you about the key an how to use if for the lifts. I had never stayed there before an this was our very first "flash "resort. If a guest hadn't of shown us how to use the key I think we would of still been stuck in the lift.
Also for the amount that was paid for the rooms I would of expected daily service. Nothing better than to go out for a day sight seeing and coming back to a clean room would of been awesome. Also kids were a bit disappointed that the games room was a bit out of the way. An were upset to see new arrivals with children get given cameras to take snaps for the hotel while there an activities packs and yet they were not given anything of the sort. Kinda made them feel left out! Also if you book a room for 3 people obviously the pull out sofa is goin to be used and we had to ring reception for it to be made up!
Other wise I have nothing but praise for the resort and will be going back again. Thanks for a wonderful holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast