My husband and I stayed for 2 nights (Wednesday to Friday). Great location. In the centre of everything with ocean views and walking distance to restaurants, supermarket, clothes shops, the Surf Club and the beach. The building is kept quite well considering its age. Not sure how old it is but the interiors look 90s. We stayed in a 1 bedroom, ocean view room. Walk in the door and there is the bed. Next is the bathroom/laundry combo then the kitchenette/lounge area. Bed was comfortable. I didn't like the pillows. The bathroom/laundry was quite a big area. Yes, the shower is round with a viewing window so you can look at the ocean view whilst showering. There is a shower curtain if you would prefer privacy but we thought it was quite novel and enjoyed the view. Kitchen ha a microwave, bar fridge, sink and caters to four people (ie plateware, glasses etc). No stove as such, just a benchtop, two plate portable stove. No need for that though. In the same building are restaurants and everything is in walking distance anyway. Good place to stay for a quick trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance Notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 31 July 2017. During this period the outdoor pool will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 0830-1700 Monday – Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to launching our new and updated outdoor Pool area in August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast