We had our regular stay at the Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort and upon booking read where it had been refurbished - but where?
The rooms were the same old -same old, nothing to cook with much but microwave, no dishwasher still, floor coverings and furniture same, shower curtains still suffer from mildew problems,
Noticed reception had extensive refurbishments done, but who stays in reception for their holiday, the gardens were in the process of something happening, but this was being worked on last year too with little improvements except an extra barbecue. apartments tired still.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast