we stayed here in march 2012 before going to a wedding at Kenilworth,,,, well the room was very much in need of an upgrade, the carpet leading out to the front balconey was worn through, kitchen was in need of repair, overall cleanliness of the unit was not bad.
On leaving we were talking to a maid who showed us the unit next door which had been upgraded, but the owner of the unit we were in seemed to tight to upgrade his.
Why would you not think that Mantra would not make some rules for all owners to keep there rooms up to a certain standard.
The location of Mantra is great, but i would look at other resorts to stay at in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast