Next to the beach and with good family facilities this is a fairly typical Australian resort hotel, not really up to international standards but good by local ones. If you check out late (after 10 am) they add $20 an hour to the room charge and internet access in the room is $15 for two hours capped at 20Mb. There's poor sound and light insulation - no curtains on the windows, just wooden slat blinds. On the plus side rooms are big with basic kitchen facilities (kettle, microwave, small fridge, some plates and cups).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 5 August 2017. During this period the outdoor pool will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 0830-1700 Monday – Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to launching our new and updated outdoor Pool area in August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast