Stayed October 2012. Apartment 1203. Carpet very stained. Drab. Needed a good clean - build up of dirt and dust in bathroom and round edges. Was OK, but not quite what I expected. Reception area etc fine, but cleanliness in apartment below standard. Rang day before arrival to check bedding was queen and king. Got there and was king and two singles. They sorted it in the end, but given we made a specific call re same, should have been right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast