We spent two nights at the Mantra Mooloolaba. The check in staff were friendly and we were given a lovely one bedroom apartment on the 5th Floor. It's not 5 star, but it is certainly very comfortable indeed. We were lucky that we had great weather (June) and were able to enjoy the outdoor pool and spa. The Mantra is conveniently located across from the beach with an abundance of cafes and restaurants at your doorstep. It was also handy to have Coles downstairs. My only area of concern is the standard of cleaning, particularly in the kitchen and bathroom, which could definitely be improved. We enjoyed our stay so much that we just booked last night to come back in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast