“Fantastic Japanese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yakiniku Japanese Bbq Tables
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Went to this restaurant with the partner on a Thursday night in Mid-May. The food was delicious, fresh and tasty. It was great to get some fresh Sunshine coast seafood. We also felt the prices were decent for what you got. They sell sushi and also have BBQ Japanese food (only 3 tables available so you need to book ahead). The service we received was fantastic and our waiter was friendly and helpful. The restaurant was quite busy when we went there (on a weekday) and so I would recommend booking ahead. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 dots was because I felt they needed more than 2 wait staff covering the floor that night as there was a lot of people and tables to cover and although the wait staff did a fantastic job it was hard to get prompt service. Regardless, I think I will be back and I would recommend it to others

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Well today I took my kids to have some sushi. The weather was bad but this did not dampen the staff. They made up sushi to the kids taste and their teriyaki chicken was the best I've ever tasted. The lemon and avocado was great mix with it.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Finally found great sushi on the Sunshine Coast! Superb!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Great sushi, good location. They have a large menu to choose from. Fantastic service!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

My husband and I are not huge fans of the sushi or Japanese food in general. This place takes it to a new level! Forget those railway trains going past you with mediocre snacks - this is the REAL THING! Go the tempura soft shell crab, totally love the ebi mayo (lightly tempura prawns with the most amazing aioli), and those Sakana Deluxe nori rolls are just awesome (there should be a challenge out there to eat one on your own - they're so huge)! Wash it all down with wines if you want to, but they have a good selection of Japanese beer, which, let's face it is brewed to go with this food. Go there - you won't be disappointed, even if you're a "Sushi Sceptic" like we were.