“Best day”

Odyssey Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Odyssey Charters are wholly owned and run by a local family with over 50 years experience in charter boat and fishing operations. Skippers, Adam and Dave are seasoned Sunshine Coast Fishing Charter skippers that know the reefs intimately and actively seek out the best fishing opportunities for the clients on board. The team at Odyssey Charters are attentive to their clients needs at all times. From the time you call the office to make a booking to the time you leave the dock, your experience with Odyssey Charters will be above your expectations. We offer a 1/2 day, 3/4 day, full day and a MAXI day. Call now to book your next fishing trip!
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I went on the full day charter back in April. My first trip deep sea fishing, my husbands 100th probably. Great service, great food, great day all round. We plan to come back. If we could afford it my husband would go weekly.

1  Thank Bellesherrie
in 22 reviews
in 31 reviews
in 21 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I booked a 3/4 day trip for myself and couldn't of asked for a better day. The staff were friendly and attentive, had some good banter and taught me a thing or two also :)
I got first fish of the day which I loudly claimed and the fish didn't stop biting all day (extremely sore arms the following day)! There was a delicious lunch provided and the boys even scaled and gutted my fish for me.

I'll be booking with-out a second thought in the not too distant future.

See you soon Odyssey :)

1  Thank Delean U
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked a full day charter for staff and clients hoping for a great day to impress all

I was not disappointed with the Captain constantly putting us on the spot or always chasing the fish if they were not on the bite.

All from the booking staff, deck hand to the Captain were A+ and was not left wondering what could have been.

I would recommend this charter to anyone looking for a great day out regardless if you a novice or an experienced fisher... you won’t be disappointed.

Well Done Odyssey Fishing Charters and can’t wait for the next trip

1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked this company for my husband, father, uncle and a few friends. They had a great day out! The crew really looked after them and everyone came home happy .... and with fish! I have decided that next year I will be joining my husband on board too :o) Thanks again to the Odyssey team!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 20, 2013

As a fishing club we ask the members after all the trips we do before we book it again,yes was the reply the vote was 100% ,so we have book adams boat twice a year for the last three years,the only disappointment was the weather that we had to can it twice.Last trip like the rest would have the best we caught 132 fish about 30 odd more than previous trips ,every-ones arm where tired [BLOODY SORE] after the day.Like most of the other reviews the food and crew was excellent, Gav,bulldog and Adam have excellent skills in all that i and others had notice , If any one had trouble little did there fix it they would show you as well, so having a boat myself i do know how hard it is to find fish an than don't bite but that's fishing , thanks again Adam and the boys i loved the banter. P.S. SEE YOU BLOKES NEXT YEAR, SPECIALLY YOU JENNY.