We stayed in Room 9 on the 4th floor and stayed for 4 nights.
We only have great things to say about Malibu Apartments.
The layout and the furnishings in this particular apartment was so practical and of high quality.
We were concerned when we read about the noise from the rubbish chute but we barely noticed it at all.
Brian (the owner) was very helpful whenever we had a query or request.
We look forward to our next holiday there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Mooloolaba - walk out the front door to all the shops and cafes of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Park you car and walk to everything. Malibu offers an Unbeatable Location at an affordable price. We stride to offer the best value for money on the Sunshine Coast. Surf, Swim, Beach and Sun what more could you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Sunshine Coast