Great place to stay, amazing views and one of the few places in Mooloolaba that can guarantee full 180 degree sea views. It is currently being refurbished as well which is only going to make it better. Huge rooms, two bathrooms, one with a spa, great reception service. Only small thing was that the air conditioning units next door were quite loud - we were on the south side of the building so I would recommend being on the north side (the odd apartments numbers) as it didn't look like this was as issue on that side.
Couldn't get a better location, right in the middle of all of the shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Mooloolaba - walk out the front door to all the shops and cafes of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Park you car and walk to everything. Malibu offers an Unbeatable Location at an affordable price. We stride to offer the best value for money on the Sunshine Coast. Surf, Swim, Beach and Sun what more could you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Sunshine Coast