“great food”

Cascades Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Goondiwindi
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Cascades Restaurant and Bar, Ascot Motor Lodge, Goondiwindi Cascades licensed restaurant and bar offers excellent food at affordable prices. Enjoy the spectacular waterfall feature windows under the towering timber ceiling. Cascade Restaurant is open for Breakfast and Dinner 7 days a week.
Brisbane, Australia
“great food”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Excellent meal. Good size serves. Wonderful decor, friendly staff. Food as good as city restaurants and prices reasonable.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank bronniemac

Gold Coast, Qld.
“Cuisine”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I use the term cuisine advisedly as this is what Cascades offers; quite simply it's the best food I've had outside of a capital city and to find it being served in a western Queensland country town is a delight!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Martin S
“Gorgeous Feature Wall”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

For a memorable evening in Goondiwindi I would recommend this restaurant just to see the neat waterfall feature wall :) The food complemented the surroundings as well, although I would have preferred a table cloth on the table. WE had a starter of Mini Tacos - that tasted just like the real thing and were so cute the way they were presented. I had the 'to die for' Scallop Pasta with nicy juicy scallops in a creamy sauce and roasted mini tomatoes, my partner was pleased with his Chicken on a bed of Veggies. We were much too full for desert. I would go back for further tastings

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Judi K
Brisbane
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I really liked eating here. Very friendly service and really good quality food. I tried the lamb and eye fillets on the menu and they were very tasty.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank happy_trav7
me2u2use, Owner at Cascades Restaurant, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Hi,

Congratulations on being the first customer to post a review! Thank you for taking the time to do so and sharing your experience with others. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you back soon. Our new Head Chef Brett and his winter menu have been well received by our customers - we hope others take the time to share their experiences as well.