Macintyre Motor Inn
Binalong Motel(Goondiwindi)
  • Pool
Border Motel(Goondiwindi)
Goondiwindi Motel(Goondiwindi)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Boggabilla Motel(Boggabilla)
Agoda.com
All reviewsundercover parkingthe main streetin townchinese restaurantstayed hereadequate roomplastic knifefree wififamily rooman easy walkshort walkcentral locationthe air conditioninggold coastone night staybed was comfortablenight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel had everything a tired traveller needs and wants; spotless rooms, comfortable beds, a very nice shower, and a friendly and inviting welcome at reception. Yes it is an old motel, but they have focussed on making sure that the most important things are up to scratch. It is an easy walk to everything in town and before you dash off to the next town, a visit to the museum just beside the bridge across the river is well worth the time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank DandKandBandC
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

A nice motor inn in a nice town. The motor inn is fresh and well maintained and almost as comfortable as home. I wish all moderately priced accommodation could be this good.

As I drove in to town I was surprised how fresh, lush and well maintained Goondiwindi was. The heritage buildings like the Victoria hotel also look great as they has been maintained very well.

Des one of the owners was on duty in reception when I arrived and was friendly and efficient.

The rooms are surrounded by a huge veranda that allows full undercover parking right outside your room. The inside of the rooms are modern and clean and everything worked. The shower was a little low on water pressure however.

The bed although still a tad hard for my taste was a much better quality than at the motel I stayed in on the previous night and I was able to catch up on some sleep.

The noise level was very low, I think probably this is the quietest room I have stayed in.

The Main Street is a very short walk away and I can recommend the Victoria hotel for meals. The food is great and the staff and locals are very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank George_Of_Sydney
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Not the most modern but very good value for $115. Very friendly, nice pool, large room and good location. Easy walk to a variety of restaurants, pubs and shops. Internet was only $5 though i didn't use it. Lot of Mosquitos, but I'm sure they were everywhere.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Partner and I stayed on our way to Gold Coast. We were early by about 5 hours and the owners still let us check in. They were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely stAy here again.
Also recommend the Chinese restaurant around the corner. Really nice
Great pool. Clean rooms, comfy bed. What more do you need for an overnight stay.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Anne B
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The owners of the McIntyre Motel (Des & Patsy) are so lovely. We were welcomed & nothing was to much trouble. The room was beautiful & clean, car parking just outside the door & the pool was sparkling clean, just what we needed after spending 10hrs in a car. We can definitely recommend the cooked breakfast too. We look forward to staying there again. This was a fantastic place to stay. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2013