“Great location,friendly service, terrible coffee, average food”
Review of La Promenade

La Promenade
Ranked #35 of 209 Restaurants in Caloundra
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

If your after a quick cheap bite this is fine.
We had breaky, the hot cake special, it was fine and quick $10 for 2 thin hot cakes and jam for 2 of us. Good value on that.
I had a mug of soy fw, it was really bad, terrible. Foamy burnt, an instant coffee from a machine would be better, the worst thing was it was $6!!!!! The worst and most expensive coffee ever!
I did mention how bad it was and they offered me another but I can't imagine it would be better.
The service was friendly and location great.
I'm sure dinner would be alright too.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Went here for brekky with some friends on a busy Sunday morning. Placed our orders, were out within 10 mins. Food was nice, we all had Eggs Benedict with different sides, coffee and smoothies. The only thing I would say is the sauce wasn't as hot as I'd like, but really can't fault anything else. Very friendly staff, beautiful view and was lovely and clean.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Husband had a piece of French vanilla cheesecake with ice-cream and cream. Daughter had a mango smoothy and I had a coffee. Staff were friendly and we sat at a table overlooking the water and a lone pelican. A lovely way to end the day at Caloundra.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The absolutely fabulous views accompany the lovely food and service at this cafe by the water.
We found the staff very friendly and the service very good. The food was plentiful and exactly what we ordered.
We will certainly be back and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

What wonderful and friendly staff. Wonderful tasting food. Served quickly and cooked to perfection. Coffee/late was to die for.
We will certainly be back.