“Delish!”

Greenhouse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Gourmet organic vegetarian cuisine made with love!
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Apart from the delish food, and amazing coffee the service is superb! My 2yr old loved sipping his babycino at the childrens table which gave this mum and dad the chance to enjoy our breakfast too!
Thank you Greenhouse Cafe!

2  Thank FoodBevLife

Reviewed June 29, 2014

A perfect location away from the busy road. You can't help but feel welcome when you enter. They actually provide table service!! and while I was there, the host genuinely and warmly greeted every customer. In addition to the great vibe of the place, the food was awesome!! For breakfast I had the fritters, my friends had the beans and the smashed avocado. Every dish was bursting with freshness and flavour. After asking I was told they actually use a qualified chef out the back and I think you can taste the difference.

So after that experience I went back for lunch!! I've never done that before. Lunch was amazing. I had the Moroccan spiced lentils. Holy dooly it was good. I was by myself for lunch but the other dishes I saw coming out the kitchen looked fantastic. To top it off, the coffee was the best I've had and the on the spot, cold pressed juice was great too. I'll try a green smoothie next time.

I really can't recommend this place highly enough. A genuine cafe practicing what it preaches, even down the cleaning products i could see being used. All organic!!

5  Thank Johnnylovesfood
GeorgiaPearson, Owner at Greenhouse Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for your glowing review! Its great to get such positive feedback so early on as we have only been open 3 weeks. Glad you loved the Greenhouse :-)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I'm not a vegetarian, but my mother is, so we took her out for lunch on Sunday to Greenhouse Cafe. The food was just divine! So much flavour, variety and truly fulfilling food! The coffee there is also amazing! I am dairy free, and its hard to find a great non-dairy, non-soy coffee on the coast - but Greenhouse Cafe just nailed it! Serving an almond/coconut blend the coffee was just incredible. We also sampled some raw vegan deserts that was the perfect cap to a delicious meal! Highly recommended, and if you work or live in the local area, you won't find a better coffee in Caloundra!

2  Thank Ben A

Thank you for your lovely review :-) I'm so glad so many people are loving our products! The raw vegan desserts are definitely well received. The raw vegan key lime pie, raw vegan chocolate ganache tart and the raw bounty bar are the best sellers. See you again at the Greenhouse!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Just opened this weekend and it was packed with a mixture of locals and holiday makers. Congratulations on a successful opening. Good luck to Georgia, the owner and her cheerful staff. I throughly enjoyed the Leek and Potato Soup served with crusty bread, yumm. The veggie burger next to me looked a winner. See you again soon.

2  Thank DeniseMoffatBchQld
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We went there yesterday for lunch and it was delicious. Staff were very friendly, the place has a great vibe. Took my meat obsessed husband and even he loved the food. We will be back!

1  Thank ndz001