We stayed for 3 nights in an Ocean view rooftop apartment. The apartment has been updated and was very comfortable the only problem the bedrooms are very small.
The rooftop was fantastic it has just been renovated we had our own sauna, bbq outdoor settings etc, it is well worth the extra money. Sitting on the deck watching the big ships pass by.
The pool is very large but it would be nice if one half of the pool was heated as it is a very cold pool even in summer as it gets quite a lot of shade.
The resort is right on the beach with restaurant etc underneath, the only disappointment the coffee shop has now closed.
Overall we had a very relaxing holiday it is not a 5 star but the staff were friendly and the resort is in a great position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rolling Surf Resort takes pride as being the closest resort to the ocean. The resort has a 4 star AAA rating and has no roads to cross to the beach. Our spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments are fully self contained and comfortably furnished, our apartments offer varied views including the resorts pool, the ocean or private courtyard apartments. Enjoy relaxing on your balcony or exclusive rooftop area or why not stay in a pool entry apartment, you can swim right up to the balcony gate! When you're not enjoying Kings Beach, visiting the local attractions or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities; a spectacular resort pool that spans the entire length of the resort, sauna, fitness room, games room and BBQ entertainment area and free wireless internet access, you will find something to indulge every mood. The resort also features a beachfront restaurant, coffee shop & take away shop (external management). A short stroll away is Caloundra Town Centre with numerous restaurants, cafes and shops. Within easy access to all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer and an unbeatable location right on Kings Beach, Rolling Surf Resort is the ideal choice for your next Sunshine Coast holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rolling Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rolling Surf Hotel Caloundra
- Rolling Surf Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia