This is a great complex. We stayed in room 48 on the second floor and had sea views through the gap between the two front buildings. It is above the games room, one night it was noisy from a big group that had about 12 kids running around but I would say that was an exception. Beach access is great. Having stayed at other parts of Australia I wouldn't revisit Coloundra but it was a great place to stay for Australia Zoo. We went to underwater world at Maloolaba while we were here and a trip up to Noosa.
The rooms are big and spacious. We had two bathrooms and a spa bath. We choose view over pool access although either room position is fine. The rooms are clean but show signs of being by the sea with rust on the fridge and other areas that have metal. But cleanliness is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rolling Surf Resort takes pride as being the closest resort to the ocean. The resort has a 4 star AAA rating and has no roads to cross to the beach. Our spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments are fully self contained and comfortably furnished, our apartments offer varied views including the resorts pool, the ocean or private courtyard apartments. Enjoy relaxing on your balcony or exclusive rooftop area or why not stay in a pool entry apartment, you can swim right up to the balcony gate! When you're not enjoying Kings Beach, visiting the local attractions or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities; a spectacular resort pool that spans the entire length of the resort, sauna, fitness room, games room and BBQ entertainment area and free wireless internet access, you will find something to indulge every mood. The resort also features a beachfront restaurant, coffee shop & take away shop (external management). A short stroll away is Caloundra Town Centre with numerous restaurants, cafes and shops. Within easy access to all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer and an unbeatable location right on Kings Beach, Rolling Surf Resort is the ideal choice for your next Sunshine Coast holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rolling Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rolling Surf Hotel Caloundra
- Rolling Surf Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia