All reviews golf course play golf continental breakfast bit out of the way barramundi infinity pool groupon voucher restaurant staff minute drive sunshine coast tennis courts decent size relaxing stay thoroughly enjoyed our stay one bedroom apartment short break great facilities
Reviewed June 4, 2016

We bought a coupon online to stay here, we read some previous reviews and went with an open mind. We were pleasantly surprised...ok so everything wasn't 5 star but we were happy with our room. The continental breakfast that was included was great my husband upgraded to a fully cooked breakfast for a small surcharge. The views were picturesque. Our swim in the pool was divine. There was undercover onsite parking which was secured at night. There is only minimal crockery in the room if you are eating in take this into consideration. The room wasn't serviced during our stay however we were aware of this and as only 3 nights it wasn't an issue. We would go back again.

Stayed: April 2016
-PWGRS_Management01-, Guest Relations Manager at The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your review of our resort. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we shall have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Lovely hotel the staff were just great and it is just in such a beautiful place. We just had a continental breakfast which was very good with a waitress who was an hidden gem so helpful and friendly We had an apartment which was lovely but very badly equipt in the kitchen crockery 2 mugs 2 plates 2bowls 2glasses I know there was only two of us but for a big hotel like that I feel they could do better and no washer even though there was a laundry place for it.

Room Tip: We prefer a apartment I think I would ask for a pool side view in future
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you for your review of our resort. If you would like to email me with your apartment number I will happily pass your comments on to the owners of the apartment so that they may update the equipment as needed. We do have a guest laundry on site which is complimentary for all of our guests to use.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff - I do hope we shall have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our resort in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

I stayed here overnight because I had to be at the golf club bright and early the next morning. The room (205) was of a good size, with 2 double beds, and the bathroom was large with a lovely rain shower. The piece of laminate missing on the bedside cabinet was not a good look, but other than that, everything was clean and tidy. I had a few problems trying to send emails using the free wi-fi and the guy at the front desk said he had no idea what I was talking about, but I eventually figured it out. I also had trouble with the aircon, and couldn't adjust the temperature from the freezing 17 degrees, but I was later told by a friend that I had been doing it incorrectly, so it was my bad. The only real criticism I had was that it would not take much for front counter staff to smile! The lady on check-out did, but the guy on check-in wore a grumpy face,

Room Tip: If you are staying for more than a day, I would guess that the higher floor rooms with views over the golf course would be nice.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo

Hi - Thank you for your review of our resort.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you did get a smile from our reception staff upon check out! We would love to welcome you back to the resort again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights with hubby for a wedding which was held at the Golf Club. My room was beautifully spotless with a great spa and balcony overlooking the pool and golf course. Room had a kitchenette which was handy with tea, coffee and fresh milk in the fridge.

The staff were really lovely and happy to help in any way including the bar staff who made the best cappuccinos.

Only down side was the room wasn't services for our two nights stay and we paid full rates..not sure if this is policy!

Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
-PWGRS_Management01-, Guest Relations Manager at The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Hi - thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our Spa Suites are not serviced on a daily basis, however guests can request clean towels, shampoo, tea and coffee etc and we will happily provide amenities as needed.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2016

Excellent facilities... Rooms very good quality and staff very helpful.
Great pool and restaurant and buffet breakfast okay( if you like buffets!)
Excellent quality golf course on site....look for good value rounds of golf after 2 pm on twilight rates.
One negative is that the location is a 10 minute drive to Caloundra.
Worth paying a little extra for 1 bedroom spa suites.

Room Tip: Request room facing golf course *** look for Groupon deals.....regularly have $229 deal for 3 nights inc continental b/ fast
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you here again very soon!