* Do not stay here.The rudeness from the staff was uncalled for. Ignoring my partner whom was waiting patiently to order drinks. Eye contact was made whilst my partner was standing at the bar waiting but yet the bar staff member looked at him and walked away into the restaurant. Afew moments later she returned where still my partner had to approach her to order the drinks.
> No acknowledgement was made by her as there was no one else at the bar waiting for a drink the staff member had no reason to ignore him.Very slack on customer service that night this staff is a huge let down to your team.
The Female Chef on this morning her face said it all. She obviously woke up with an attitude and therefore displayed her unhappiness and grumpiness to all the guest and the staff working with her I felt sorry for as they had to cope her attitude directly.
> For guest to come in and be met by staff whom are rude, unfriendly, to be ignored and to see such bad attitude it's a very poor reflection on your hotel. We have stayed before and found it to be satisfactory. I hope you work on your customer service and we will not be staying here again nor recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa is situated just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane International & Domestic Airports, 40 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport and only minutes from Sunshine Coast beaches.This 4 star resort provides the perfect getaway retreat with breathtaking views of the heritage listed Glasshouse Mountains, the Greg Norman designed championship Golf Course, Pelican Waters Golf Club and the seaside city of Caloundra and the Pacific Ocean.The hotel boasts excellent facilities for both Business and Leisure travellers with stylish guest rooms and apartments suitable for individuals right through to families staying one night or longer. There are plenty of opportunities to relax by our resort pool & heated lap pool, take a leisurely stroll or just relax with a good book and watch the world roll by. For the more energetic, you can dust off the golf clubs and play a round of 18 holes of golf. For those who want to be pampered, spoil yourself with a treatment at Pelican Waters Resort Day Spa.The Sunshine Coast enjoys a pleasant year round climate with average temperatures of 17 - 28 degrees in summer and 10 - 23 degrees in winter. Our region boasts many diverse, exciting and natural attractions from the popular Australia Zoo, UnderWater World, Big Kart Track and Aussie World to the famous Eumundi Markets, or a simple day of lazing on one of our many beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Pelican Waters Hotel Caloundra
- Crowne Plaza Caloundra
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Caloundra
- Ramada Caloundra
- Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia