“Disgusting”

Ranked #150 of 207 Restaurants in Caloundra
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The worst buffet I have ever been to
Cold oven chips
Soggy rice
Rude staff
Off prawns
Cold food
This place should be shut down

3  Thank aidy73
There are newer reviews for Centrepoint Buffet

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Considering what I paid for this all-you-can-eat buffet lunch ($12), I was not expecting much but I was more than impressed by the quality and variety. The food was very tasty and the service was fast and friendly. It was an excellent meal for the price. This place was almost full for the Tuesday session. It was popular with backpackers, seniors and families. There is good access for wheelchairs and prams. I cannot comment on the dinner session tho. I would go back for lunch and would not hesitate to try the evening meal. Lunch had a very Asian feel but that suited my tastes. The décor was a bit dated but that would not stop me from returning. I don't have a negative. I really enjoyed myself here.

1  Thank joeyjoeo
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Do not do it. Full refund was not contended. Explains a lot! Hot food was cold, cold food was warm. Seafood bland and dinner was surely left over from lunch, soggy and bluurck. No flavour, bland.

3  Thank Jamiejamieja
Reviewed January 9, 2014

It was a very hot day, great to find somewhere to enjoy an extensive variety buffet. Staff were friendly and kept food topped up.
$15 for all you can eat buffet is a bargain

1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went there with both sets of parents for dinner. Hot food was cold, the "fresh" seafood was bland and had been frozen, even the deserts were terrible. We complained about the cold hot food, they just stirred it around!!!! We complained and they refunded us 2 meals as they know it is terrible. DO NOT waste your money!!! This is the first review I have written, it was so bad I had to provide feedback (and yes, we provided feedback to the lovely lady who was doing everything so we had to wait quite some time!)

3  Thank Kirsty B