“Not up to Expectations”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We visited this Restaurant in Sept. for a special night out.Our first disappointment was finding out that the Restaurant is unlicensed, despite the large outside sign stating otherwise. Our second disappointment was having our Entrees arrive at different times, even though we were there as a couple. My partner had finished his a good few minutes before mine arrived.
Whilst the mains were freshly cooked, and piping hot, I felt that the veal dish could have had a little more variety in the vegetables. Potato cooked two different ways is a tad boring, and makes for a very bland looking plate.
This was our second visit to this Restaurant, and although the food was wholesome, and it seems to have quite a dedicated following on the Coast, don't think we will be going back again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food represented good wholesome authentic Italian fare - exactly the type of cuisine found in restaurants throughout regional Italy.
I believe that the restaurant has been in Caloundra for many years and has a dedicated cliental which is not surprising given the quality of the food and the excellent service from the hosts.
Will be back next time on the Sunshine Coast.

1  Thank Roffsta
Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you want Italian food and amazing customer service, this is the place to go!
As soon as I stepped out of the car, the smell hit my nose and the salivation began! Dinner in the restaurant is warm and comfortable, at a very reasonable price for what you get. The take away is also delicious. The pizza bread, lamb cutlets and marinara are to die for! There are many regulars, which is a good sign. You won't be wasting your time or money if you eat here. Definitely a must visit!

4  Thank C B
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Hands down my favorite restaurant on the entire Sunshine Coast. The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and the food is authentic Italian. Whether you eat at the restaurant or grab some takeaway, you're in for a treat. I highly recommend the lamb cutlets, pizza bread and some profiteroles for dessert. The restaurant is family run and the staff are amazingly helpful and friendly.

3  Thank Mike P
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Warm and welcoming, this restaurant offers superb pizzas, pastas and authentic veal dishes.
Pleasant family service, its BYO and great value. I am a regular and love it :)

3  Thank Mollygracew