“Great food, great service :)”

Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian
Ranked #4 of 202 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Balti
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Caloundra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service :)”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We turned up without a booking and the staff were very quick to acknowledge us and show us to a table. I have to say, the seafood korma curry I ordered was out of this world! I have been dreaming about it and can't wait to go back. My husband ordered the mango chicken curry and the kids had butter chicken. All of our meals were served promptly and the staff were friendly. The pina colada mocktail went down a treat too! We will be back!

1 Thank Sarah E

“Excellent Food....Excellent Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were here last Friday..i must say it is one of the best Indian restaurant on the Coast..Great Food..Excellent Service..Friendly staff...what else you can ask for...Various options for Gluten Free People..
We had a great Evening...A big Thank you to the Staff...
Looking forward to see u again:)

Australia
“Different, but delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

When I heard that Indiyum was a Mexican Indian fusion restaurant I was a bit surprised. On my first visit I found the menu interesting (and amusing) but steered clear of the 'fusion' and made a traditional Indian selection. The quality of the food and ingredients was excellent and the flavour was great. So on my second visit I braved the Indian inspired enchiladas and what a treat! Absolutely amazing. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place and would also suggest you try some of the less usual combinations.

• Visited May 2014
Caloundra, Australia
“Best Indian on the Sunshine Coast”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have been to 5 Indian Restaurants on the Sunshine Coast in the 2 years of living here and this one is by far the best! Have had takeaways from here twice now and last night we went in for a sit down meal with friends and enjoyed every minute of it.

The staff are lovely and friendly and the food came out very quickly! The owner also popped over to our table a couple of times to see if we needed anything and to see if we were enjoying our meals.

The paneer tikka masala is incredible! Just like a vegetarian butter chicken!

Looking forward to our next visit!!

“Mr nable”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

What a awesome experience we had. Exceptional food fantastic service from the staff beautiful ambiance and nothing was a problem for them spoke to a few local customers throughout the evening and they also spoke very highly of indium. Thank you to gj and staff for making this a very memorable evening for us we will return with more friends to enjoy your beautiful authentic food and great service.