“Thanks Indiyum”

Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian
Ranked #4 of 203 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caloundra, Australia
“Thanks Indiyum”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We decided to have our work Christmas party at Indiyum because the food and service is always excellent. Thanks for a great night. See you again soon.

Buddina, Australia
“Amazing Indian dining experience”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

It is undoubtedly one of the very best Indian Restaurants on the coast. Friendly service, delicious meal, value for money & overall excellent experience. Numerous options for vegetarians & gluten free meal. GJ is excellent chef & owner. He knows his job in & out. It is definitely another reason to live on the coast & still have my best Indian. Best of both world:)

Caloundra, Australia
“Best Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This Indian restaurant has by far the best curries on the coast. Great food and great service. And if you like a proper Vindaloo, they make it here. Its hot , spicy and tasty.

Gold Coast, Queensland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Absolutely delicious food: generous sized portions; huge variety; menu is very descriptive about each type of curry. Lots of Mexican and non-Indian dishes available also. The owner and his team in the kitchen are very knowledgable and can make each dish exactly to your liking. Our whole family thoroughly enjoyed the meal and we would definitely dine there again when next visiting Caloundra.

New Zealand
“Indian food was fine, Mexican not so.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The restaurant was fairly quiet, so the service should have been better. I ordered Mango chicken, and was presented with a bowl of Mango chutney. When I asked the waitress about this, she said "I thought it was funny that you just wanted a bowl of chutney". Would have made more sense if she had queried this when we placed our orders. The staff didn't seem very happy about having to put this right either! The Mexican meal was very average, and quite bland. We were disappointed, so wouldn't bother going again.

• Visited November 2013
GJSingh, Owner at Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Namaste to you!

We are grateful to you for having dined at our restaurant and sparing the time to give your candid review.

Sorry for disappointing you but trust me, all our wait staff are trained to acknowledge the fact that we are here in business because of you. We believe that we are flawsome, that we not flawless and yet customers love us because we try hard to fix things if we are wrong. This is being sincere and truthful.

I wish you had told me about your displeasure. I am there all nights cooking meals myself and if you didnt like my meals as much as you had expected, I would have done any thing to satisfy you. I am passionate about my craft so I request you to not write us off yet and just give us another opportunity to serve you better.

I wish you and your family Merry X Mas and hope to see you again. I promise to live up to your expectations next time.

Best regards,