“Great food/fun&service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Great food/fun&service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The best Indian food in Sunny Coast.....Yummy!! A must visit for piping hot delectable Indian meals accompanied with fun/fast service and a very charming host Mr GJ Singh ;-)

“IndiYUM!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ordered takeaway and received the tastiest butter chicken! Reasonable prices, good serving size, sensational flavours and friendly staff. It ticks all the boxes and we will be back for more.

Brisbane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, will be back again!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

After frequenting Caloundra for many many years we enjoyed our first meal at Indiyum after seeing the reviews here on www.tripadvisor.com.au - wow, my wife and I shared two main dishes (one medium butter chicken, and one HOT goat dish... both sensational), rice and a totally different and enjoyable chilli garlic bacon and cheese naan. Good service, great food... and we walked away full to the brim with the wonderful lingering heat from our meal. Highly recomended, we will be back.

“Amongst the best”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have only ever had takeaway but every time been superb. I have always enjoyed Sitar in Brisbane but after trying Indiyum I would choose it anytime over Sitar. My wife thinks their curries are too "sweet" but I just don't get that. They don't seem sweet to me. The seafood curry is superb. The chicken tikka also superb. Love the joint and look forward to eating in soon.

• Visited May 2013
Brisbane
“The best Indian in Australia”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

By far this is absolutely the best Indian I have ever had. There is a few things that come together to make this restaurant very very special.

Firstly it goes without saying that the food is not just tasty but it is sensational. You will be very
hard pressed to find a better Indian meal anywhere in the country. My works revolves around travelling the country from east to west north to south and by far over the years of travelling this is the number 1 Indian restaurant. As far as the food goes it is faultless and as the name of the restaurant sais it yummy!!!!

The quality of the food is 6 star and the tastes are tantalising. Indiyum has set a benchmark for other Indian restaurants to aspire to. Good luck to them but I know where I am going for my Indian.

Then there is the restaurant, it is filled with Authentic Indian furniture making it a special dinning experience. When you sit down you may as well be in India and isn't that what you want? Indiyum is not just about the food it is a whole experience which even incorporates the Indian culture.

Everything has been thought off.

Then there is GJ the chef. There is nothing worse than going to a Indian restaurant and having a Chinese or Aussie chef? GJ obviously knows his Indian and on top he treats cooking as his art. He is passionate about the experience that his customers are having. He even came out himself to check that we were enjoying our meal. Which other Indian does that.

If you want a unforgettable Indian experience then you have to visit Indiyum.

1 Thank Peter P