“Love indiyum”

Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Balti
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Had a great night with friendly service & warm atmosphere

The only problem was the Lassi that was made did not taste like the usual one I get as it was very watered down

But never mind the food was great!

GJSingh, Owner at Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Namaste from Indiyum!

Thank you for dining at Indiyum and giving us a positive review. I am sorry though that you didnt like your Lassi. I found out that the person who made the lassi indeed had not used the right proportion of yoghurt to ice. Since then, I have personally trained all staff to standardise the recipe for all my drinks. I hope next time when you order Lassi, you will be 100 % satisfied.

I like customers like you who are constantly motivating us to improve upon our mistakes and encouraging us to do better each time. Constructive criticism is healthy. I appreciate your input.

Thank you really.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Owner/ Chef de cuisine

Reviewed April 25, 2012

When we heard that it was a family owned restaurant we immediately got a booking for the whole family. When we were seated a sweet young lady (staff member) with a smile on her face brought a baby chair for our young one even before we asked. Our other child was not bored listening to the groovy indian music, while we were having a wonderful time. Food was delicious, great atmosphere, its the place to be!

GJSingh, Owner at Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Namaste from Indiyum!

Thank you for dining at Indiyum and enjoying your experience. The little girl who served you is actually my daughter who is really my darling. She loves kids and I am glad she was able to make an impression.

Having children, we know how important it is for you to have a night out and enjoy your meals because you never really get the opportunity to get out with the kids that often. We therefore see ot it that the tables with kids get priority, their meals are served immediately without delays.

We really appreciate your business. Please come again and I am really glad that your kids liked our music.

Gj.Singh
Owner /Chef de Cuisine

Reviewed April 20, 2012

After relishing the unique courses of potatoes and spinach with capsicum and black lentils with a veggie medely both my partner and I agreed to try and return to sample much more on Indiyum's menu. Quite delicious and characteristic of a mature and sophisticated use of spices and herbs.
Best Chai Tea.

Namaste from Indiyum!

Thank you for dining at Indiyum and enjoying our Masala Chai.

I was born in Siliguri ( foot hills of Darjeeling) in West Bengal, India surrounded by lush green tea gardens. My father was an engineer in the railways and he lived most of his working life in Assam, again famous for tea. Naturally, we grew up drinking the best Tea in the world.

Here at Indiyum, I have blended the Darjeeling first flush and Assam tea to come up with a unique tea blend for Masala Chai. We hand mix spices to give the special taste. We are very particular about the way the chai is prepared. I am really glad you liked the Chai. I wish more people can sample our Chai because it truly is the best Chai in town.

Please visit us again.

Owner/ Chef de Cuisine

Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and I visited Idiyum for the first time based on the Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed, the meals were excellent as was the service. We will be back and have already recommended Indiyum to our friends.

Namaste from Indiyum!

Thank you for dining at Indiyum. It is so nice to read your positive comments. We try our best to serve the yummiest India food in town and when we get compliments from our valued customers, it is the best reward for our hard work.

Next time when you visit us, please do ask for me. I would like to suggest you some great new dishes like the Goat Vindaloo, Duck Tikka Masala etc.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Owner/ Chef de Cuisine

Reviewed April 18, 2012

There are so many reasons to love Indiyum....

The service is always prompt, friendly and very welcoming, just like visiting friends. It's obvious that these people really care about what they do.

The menu is creative and so very tasty. The lamb saagwala is amazing and the nann bread is the best i've had on the Sunshine Coast.

I look forward to every visit so I can try something new! Well done Indiyum :)

GJSingh, Owner at Indiyum Fair Dinkum Indian, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Namaste from Indiyum!

Thank you for dining at Indiyum and liking our service and the food specially the Lamb Saagwaala and the Naan bread. My chefs and I work very hard to constantly keep improving on our recipes. The Naan bread is one example where we must have tried 30 odd recipes until we invented our unique recipe. Lamb Saagwaala is my favourite dish too. I personally cut the leg of lamb into pieces and cook it using spices that are hand mixed at Indiyum only. When we receive encouraging feedback, it is like fuel that ignites our passion to do more better and satisfy our customers every time.

Next time, try my signature dish called the Lamb Shank Curry or the Goan Seafood curry. Also try the Bacon and Cheese Chili Garlic Naan. I keep coming out with unique recipes that my customers would really enjoy only at Indiyum.

I look forward to serving you again.

Thank you for your patronage.

Yours sincerely,