“Great views and tasty meals”

Alfies Mooo Char & Bar
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Alfie's Mooo Char & Bar is an modern Australian A la Carte dining restaurant open for lunch & dinner 7 days a week. We offer only the best quality in Steaks, Nolan's Meat. Also a wide range of seafood, duck and many other modern dishes to please the fussiest pallet. Alfie's has a beautiful view of Pumistone Passage out to Bribie Island and on to Bulcock Beach. We are fully licensed with boutique beers, fabulous cocktails and plenty of wine to choose from to pass the afternoon or evening away. Or maybe enjoy our live music on a Sunday lunch. We do recommend booking. Enjoy. We look forward to meeting you..
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I visited recently for lunch. We booked the day before and scored a front table with beautiful views over the beach. The a la carte menu is not cheap and is comparable in price to good Brisbane restaurants. We selected from the special lunch menu which is priced more reasonably with an adequate selection. The establishment is targeted at meat lovers so I had a steak - beautiful flavour but slightly underdone. My wife had a chicken breast salad which she agreed was delightful. Limited wine list but still ok. Overall a very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Went to another place and got a bad vibe so pulled the pin and went to this place. Had smelt the coffee and bacon the day before and thought we would give it a try. Great food, and service and coffee! Got an outside table with views to the ocean. Well priced will be back there tomorro, or maybe tonight for dinner!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My husband and I tried Moos a few years ago on a whim during our first visit to Caloundra. Since this visit I have been searching for something that could only compare to their garlic prawns but have failed - a delicious dish!

Upon our return to Caloundra in 2011, we recommended it to friends. We are always scared that a second visit will never live up to what we remembered and hyped up, but we were thrilled that the quality was just as we had remembered!

Our friends were pleasantly surprised with the standard of cuisine from what appears to be a steakhouse, and each dish was met with rave reviews from steak and lamb to seafood, and the cocktails kept on coming!

I would visit Caloundra again just for this restaurant! The views are gorgeous at sunset, and the food is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

A great little place for lunch - the 'specials' menu is excellent value, as well as the a la' carte. Extensive range of beers available and wine is not overpriced. The service is friendly and professional - could not fault the whole experience at Alfie's.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I love duck but don't usually order it as it is usually comes out dry and I get disappointed, BUT the 'twice cooked' duck at Mooo was so good I went back 2 nights later and had it again! My husband on those nights had fish and steak and was happy with both meals.