“Great Time!”
Review of Caloundra Cruises

Caloundra Cruises
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Caloundra
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had the best time ever, about 25 people attended as we had hired the boat for a private event. The owners were very helpful as I needed the cruise at very, very short notice and they could not fit us in on their standard cruise as it was fully booked. Ken had no hesitation in putting on another cruise to help us out! the rain stayed away, I cooked and catered all the food for this sunset cruise by choice so I cannot make a comment about their food as we supplied our own. The company did supply a commercial esky, ice and glassware though, which was extremely helpful. The skipper was brilliant; very friendly, joined in the banter and was very helpful, the music great! We were downstairs in the boat for the first part of the night and then we all discovered the top deck after dark and it was sensational cruising down the river with all the houses lit up, it was beautiful! We were dropped at the Pelican Waters Tavern after and the food at the tavern was exceptional.... I could not have asked for a better night for my 50th birthday bash! I am still beaming!! Loved it and would readily recommend it to all my friends and family! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the Sunset cruise up the pumicestone passage approx 90mins. Price excellent as you brought own drinks and nibblies so very affordable and casual. Not suitable for small children. Teenagers would be bored unless with a group or large family outing, better for couples or adult groups. Saw some black swans and other birds but really just enjoyed the company and being on the water, great photo opportunities for Sunset photos. Staff very casual and obliging. They provided wine glasses and ice for drinks. Time of cruise was perfect.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went on an eco cruise today and thought it was superb. The staff (Rose, Chris and Charlie) were excellent and well informed. The boat was very comfortable. I couldn't praise it high enough. We even had a sea eagle for company during the delicious morning tea.

Thank you, Caloundra Cruises.

NB: Rose makes a mean scone as well.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The worst experience I ever had.We visited from US,and found this cruise the worst in the world.Very rude lady in staff,leave aside hospitality.I have been to 15 countries and this cruise seemed like a stigma for Australia. total waste of money. completely boring ,very bad for children.can go if wanna ruin your day.

4  Thank docTraveller786
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Really enjoyed this cruise and the morning tea was just lovely. Very informative about the area without being boring. Would do it again.