“Worst coffee, sterile surroundings, pre packaged food !”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Caloundra
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There are 2 Coffee Clubs in Caloundra - this is the one at Rumba Resort not the one at Stockland shopping centre.
“Worst coffee, sterile surroundings, pre packaged food !”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Watery weak coffee with no crema. Stale, processes cakes. No originality here, so typical of a franchise. I just can't get over why people spend there money there. It reminds me of a smaller version of the Caloundra RSL. Tacky with no style and no originality.
I will never spend my money in a coffee club ever again ! Go to the pocket at Moffat Beach.

• Visited May 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“friendly service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

good food. friendly service. great location overlooking the river. prices were reasonable. will be happy to go back there.

Visited May 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Wonderful all round”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food was great esp the calamari and the prawns. We had a lovely meal and it wasn't all that expensive. Great view and service was good. Will return for sure.

• Visited May 2013
Caloundra, Australia
“Always a favourite for coffee”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great place to catch up with friends for coffee or lunch. Food is always of a high standard and can expect the same every time you go there.

Visited January 2013
Thank Karen and Sheri... T
Caloundra, Queensland
“Will Not Return. Better service just next door.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We are locals, and wanted to take our friends out to lunch. We arrived at 11.30am and asked if we could get a table for 8. We were advised they did have a big booking at 12.30. ?? t I advised we would be ready to order quickly, and planned to be gone before that if that was suitable. It did not appear to be a problem.
We had 4 adults, 4 kids varying ages. I saw an empty, but cluttered table out the front which looked perfect, and asked if we could have that one. Apparently no problems, but would take a few minutes to clear and clean. We happily took a seat. And waited, and waited, and waited.

We watched people from 2 tables leave, and staff seat 2 more tables of people after us, clean their tables, present them with menus, provide cutlery, and take their orders. A different staff member than the one who seated us cleared our table, and we were give water. More waiting. Some time later, we were given menus, but no one returned to take our orders. By now, it was approaching 12.
I asked another staff member if we would be waiting much longer, as we had to go soon, and was advised at least a 10 minute wait in the kitchen. Was this going to be in addition to how long we were going to wait just to have our order taken?.
After deliberation and more waiting, we simply had to leave, 4 glasses of water later, unfed, and unhappy, and quite frankly, embarrased to have made such a bad choice in restaurant.

We walked next door and received outstanding service, but unfortunately they advised they might not be able to get us fed in the few minutes we had left before we had to go, but were fantastic in their efforts to help. Such a difference in service.
I know where I will go next time, and where I will never waste my time again.

• Visited April 2013