“Great coffee, great service!”
Review of Cafe 21

Cafe 21
Ranked #46 of 205 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Caloundra, Australia
“Great coffee, great service!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We came in for breaky on a Saturday morning, fantastic service, nothing was too much trouble, I wanted the big breakfast but a half serve with avocado, it was the perfect size for me and was delicious, crispy bacon, ripe avocado, perfectly poached egg, yumm! My boyfriend had the cafe 21 special, it was huge and great value and everything was cooked perfectly. Coffees were great I had a soy latte with Irish cream and the barista "Corey" was such a lovely guy, if I wasn't so full from breaky I would have had a second. Every staff member we encountered from the moment we walked in and there were plenty, had a smile on their face and were lovely. We checked out the salads, lasagnes etc in the cabinet they all looked great with heaps of gluten free options, great for me! We will be back.

Qld
“Plenty of other fish...”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just been there for breakfast. Waited 45 mins for meal after coffee came instantly. When queried (very friendly and polite) waitress as to when my meal would be served I was told mine was next. When delivered (eggs benedict) it was "from the fridge cold" hollandaise and luke warm eggs. I sent it back and was told it would be fixed immediately. As I waited I watched 3 other tables being served their meals who had sat down not 15 mins before. I decided to leave and went to get a refund for my meal as it was coming out of the kitchen at least 60 mins after ordered. Apologies by the staff with the explanation of a computer error. No offer of compensation just refunded cost of meal but still had to pay for coffee. Don't go

• Visited September 2012
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Average Meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

The cuisine here is pretty average. I find a lot of the food a little on the fatty and oily side of things, and their coffee is pretty hit and miss.

Stanmore, Qld 4514
“Lovely surprise”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I usually go here for coffee and cake when we're in Caloundra. Recently a friend and I had lunch there. The menu is very good and the food excellent with plenty of Gluten Free selections as well as 'normal' food. We liked it so much that we went back later for afternoon tea. Cafe 21 is a place I would recommend. Good value too.

• Visited May 2012
Margate, QLD
“the food is really nice”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Yes it may not be on the front street with a view but the coffee and the food are great and very reasonable prices, if your looking for something quick and tasty its a safe bet, besides you can always go to the beach for a coffee or a drink afterwards.

• Visited August 2011