“Always nice for coffee and lunch”
Review of Saltwater at Kings - CLOSED

Saltwater at Kings
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Caloundra, Australia
“Always nice for coffee and lunch”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Location is fantastic. Great to stop here for a coffee and take in the views. The menu offers good variety and is well priced. This restaurant has changed hands recently so I am hoping they don't make too many changes as everything works well atm.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nelle173

Brisbane, Australia
“Not bad”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Visited again recently for dinner. Great location and views can be superb when the weather cooperates. In the past we have had tapas plates and salads and they were excellent. Kids had the kids calamari and they loved it. Coconut prawn entree was very good. Corn fritter stack entree was ok but maybe too many flavours on the plate. Stuffed chicken breast main and crab cannelloni main were ok but would not choose them again. Chicken was overdone and cannelloni was not hot. Flavours ok but not great. Service was friendly.
I like the relaxed feel of this place and some dishes are very good.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food & views but bad service & atmosphere”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm actually here now. we had to wait at least 15 minutes after being seated before we had someone take our drinks order. we waited at least half an hour for our food. when it came it was lukewarm and for $17 baguette it tasted average. furthermore there were at least 8 flies hanging around our table.

lastly, all the staff except 1 were rude.

I love Caloundra and I want our restaurants to do really well but our experience here was really bad. I hope this review leads to a change in the standards because I would love to able to come back and support our local restaurants.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lukenuke777
“Wow Experience !!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Saltwater @ Kings is just Fabulous in one sentence.We had a group of 40 people on my 30th last week and all of us had a great time out there.The communication was great between the owner and I. I got all the replies on time and felt that they had given us a nice deal by going an extra mile. The food and the services were beyond our expectations. Highly recommended for events and parties. Looking at boogy boarders and surfers over the restaurant gives an ecstatic feel.
Thank you guys for taking care of us. We will return soon.

• Visited April 2013
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Great Place for a Family Birthday Event”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

27 Adults and 4 children made up our group on Saturday 9th March. We all had a marvelous time the food was great and the service was efficient and always with a happy smiling face. If you are thinking of having a group event then talk to Rob at Saltwater. The location is terrific. My thanks to all of the staff that night.

• Visited March 2013