“A taste of Italy in Caloundra”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #18 of 205 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is not on Trip Advisor but is located beneath the Rhumba Resort in Caloundra. Can you pls set it up as a restaurant in its own right so I can write a review. Thanks, Kitty
Brisbane, Australia
“A taste of Italy in Caloundra”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Atmosphere great. Lovely feel - bright and cheery with inside and sidewalk dining available. Proprietress very friendly and instantly attentive despite being busy with other orders. Very interested in providing a great dining experience and it shows. We had lunch and coffees and gelatos at various times and all were delicious and delivered in a timely manner with a very friendly smile. Love the place.

Visited October 2012

Chiba, Japan
“great italian hot choc”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

service is great, coffee is great and you must have the italian hot chocolate. you are greeted by a charming and charismatic manager and the whole experience is just great.

Visited August 2012
“What a spot!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My partner and i had been to la dolce in parkroad and loved it; so when we came up for our recent time awaywe were so excited to find our very own la dolce on the sunshine coast! Service was awesome, staff showed their talents under pressure when the place got busier but still made time for a chat. The young male waiting made our experience even better and most definetly adds his own spark to the place. its wonderful to see someone so young able to hold a conversation and still proivde excellent service. Thankyou la dolce vita caloundra.

Brisbane
“Ruined our first wedding anniversary!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We did a lap of the esplanade and chose this venue for brekky having arrived late the previous night and only in town for two nights my wife and I were looking to fuel up prior to packing a lot into a day of adventure, Eli the waiter was very friendly and gave us some tips on places to go and we commented on how good his nature was for a young waiter.
Upon ordering an omelette that contained mushrooms on the menu I made it very clear that I was very allergic and they said they could make it without, meals and coffees arrived and about 1/2 way through I was very upset to find a half eaten mushroom in my omelette- I flagged it with the waiter who said he had told the chef, upon further investigation Eli informed me that the chef had noticed too late and tried to remove the mushroom but must have missed some he ten laughed and said there are plenty of bushes on your bushwalks- this made me even angrier- they new they had made a mistake but tried to cover it up, this is unforgivable with allergies, they offered to give free coffees $8- this is poor to say the least considering I paid $16 for a meal that I ate half of and subsequently made me very ill.
Around 20mins later I was seriously ill and vomiting in our hotel room I was sick for the rest of the day and evening ruining our long planned first anniversary - UNFORGIVEABLE!!!
For the record I was really enjoying the omelette prior to the mushroom discovery

Darwin, Australia
“Great pizzas and terrific service”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We found this great italian restaurant whilst staying on a business trip at the Rumba Resort in Caloundra. We visited twice while there for 6 nights. We had pizzas both nights, however others in our group had italian dishes and all found the food to be great. The service was terrific and the owner made us feel at home. Would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2012