“Friendly staff on a very busy night”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #19 of 215 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is not on Trip Advisor but is located beneath the Rhumba Resort in Caloundra. Can you pls set it up as a restaurant in its own right so I can write a review. Thanks, Kitty
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food here was very nice and the service was Extremely good and they were under the pump as it was a very very busy night. We were happy with the quality of food for the price and could not be happier with the staff on the night.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The best food we have eaten in years,,, the calamari was to die for and the service was excellent. It was so good we went back for breakfast the next day! Thankyou for making our trip memorable and we will be back

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Dined here on recommendation from our hotel, and we're very disappointed. I ordered the seafood pasta special and for $38 I would of expected fresh seafood not frozen! ( the prawns were'nt even deveined)The pasta was overcooked and the only thing I could taste was the over-powering kalamata olives. My partner had the tortellini which was in the most sickly sweet cream sauce, we did let the manager know that the sauce was so sweet the dish was ineadable, he told us that they put galliano in it and next time we should ask for a sauce that was not sweet.
The service was fine except for I small thing that really annoyed me, we shared bruschetta for an entree, when we finished I place my used cutlery on the dirty plate to be cleared the manger came and took the the cutlery off and said "your having main course right" and put the dirty cutlery back on the table and removed the plate only. I know it's only a small gripe but at these prices I expected a bit more.
We would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Good coffee, yummy gelato & wonderful service; a terrific way to round off a lovely evening.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a little gem. A small family business that continuously serve up good food with a great attitude. Italian fare.