“Great Night”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food, service and wine selection was excellent. I have been there a few times and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Fantastic gourmet food in a beautiful setting. Staff are attentive and professional.
For dinner, it really is unique in Caloundra.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Beautiful 180Deg view of the inlet and ocean from the upper level and from all tables.
Service was excellent and the meals were perfect. The only grudge , I hate paying for sides of veg's or salad when you are already paying top prices for the meal.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I went here to celebrate a special occasion and had a fabulous time. The service and good was wonderful. We end at night however and couldn't take advantage of the beautiful ocean views. If you do go at night get there when its still light so you can take advantage of the water views.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

tapas starter was amazing, friendly welcome and drinks promptly served, Lunch special great value $35 for 2 courses, I had scallop w bacon and red capsicum entree and saffron prawn salad main, others steak, fish of day and seafood pasta, all loved their meals ( I tried to get photos of the lot, even had my iphone on the table, but it all looked so good I remembered two bites in and the chef would never forgive me if I took a photo of his well presented meals with a couple of bites out) one friend had the chocolate mousse with a hint of orange and crushed pistachio nut on it - we all had to try, it was amazing. I would highly recommend, and as a critic the only fault I could pick up on was that they didn't polish the cutlery (water marks) but hey in this day and age if thats the worst thing - you guys should be lining up for a table when next in caloundra.