Monaco
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Oaks Oasis(Caloundra)
$202
$166
  • Pool
Ocean Views Resort(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$106
$201
$164
Priceline
$316
$276
Agoda.com
  • Pool
City Centre Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
Travelocity
Moffat Beach Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$98
$83
Agoda.com
$224
Cancelon
Watermark Resort(Caloundra)
  • Pool
All reviewsshingle innglasshouse mountainsgames roomone bedroom apartmentpumicestone passagebulcock beachamazing viewslarge balconythe main streetsunshine coastbribie islandspa poolwater viewwalking distanceperfect locationbeautiful apartmentbbq area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed 6 nights at Monaco in late April/Early May with our 23 month daughter. The two bedroom apartment was great with good sized bedrooms and living space. We used the kitchen to cook dinner a few nights and it was well equipped with everything we needed.

The location is perfect, 2 mins walking to the boardwalk and waterfront and the main shopping street just out the door in the opposite direction. We went to the markets on Bulcock Street on the Sunday which were really good. There is also a playground 10 minutes walk along the boardwalk that our daughter loved visiting.

I used the gym a couple of times early in the morning and was the only one in there both times so had full use of all the equipment. We also used the pools daily, the child pool was great for our daughter and she also spent hours jumping into the big pool, there was always plenty of space in both pools.

We had a really great holiday here and would definitely stay again as we loved everything about this resort.

Room Tip: Higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Monaco Caloundra from May 18 - 20 and was impressed with my stay in every way. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who advised we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment so we could utilise the larger lounge area and kitchen.
I booked a full ocean view room and the name is not deceiving, the view was incredible! My requests for a high floor and spa room were both met despite every apartment being booked out that weekend.
The lobby, grounds and our room were all spotless. The staff I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and is right in the middle of Caloundra and near some excellent restaurants.
I will definately be choosing Monaco again when I am next in Caloundra. For $180p/n for a full ocean view 1 bedroom apartment the value for money was excellent. Thank you for having us and making our long weekend so enjoyable!

Room Tip: Definately spend the extra on a full ocean view room, it is worth every cent!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emmajayde
Reviewed May 19, 2013

That's right, Monaco is Simply the Best place to stay if you ever find yourself wanting a holiday on the Sunshine Coast. I have had the pleasure of staying here twice, most recently for a few days from the 15th May, 2013. Both times I didn't want to leave. I stayed in the two bedroom apartments, beautifully decorated, clean, with views that are picture perfect. All the appliances are modern, full sized kitchens and a laundry as well. Once you shut the door, you are in your own private resort with very little or no noise from the outside world. The location to the local shops is excellent with the Sunday markets a shoppers paradise [extra suitcases may be needed]. Security in the building is very good with a swipe access being needed to get into the lifts, plus added protection of the main doors being locked at night with access via the swipe tag. Secure undercover parking, even the garage is super clean. Both times we parked the car on arrival and never used it again till we left. The last room we stayed at 1004 on the tenth floor had a King size bed which was a lovely surprise. The cleaning staff and reception ladies are so friendly and helpful, we had a small problem with a toilet seat the first stay, somebody was up to fix it pronto. I am returning next month for another week, I wont be checking anywhere else as this place is "Simply the Best".

Room Tip: If you have small children, some of the rooms have a locking devise up very high so the door cannot be opened by small children. Great for safety with high balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robyn H
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We had two nights on the 6th floor in a one bedroom apartment with the most breathtaking views. I wouldn't go any lower though. Our room and the resort itself is beautifully clean and amazing. We had a couple of problems and the staff were so attentive....nothing is a Drama. Great walking distance to the shops and food and close to the Sunday markets. We had a couple of noisy rooms but the man next door sorted that for us....I needed a weekend away from the kids to relax and reconnect and that's exactly what I had....Monaco is just beautiful in everyway....if we could buy an apartment we would snap one up....security is amazing! Rooms are excellent and we can't wait to come back...thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great 2 bedroom apartment, we were on the 5th floor, just high enough over the building infront, dont go any lower as this will block some of your outlook. Apartment very clean and has everything you need. Walking a couple of minutes you are on the boardwalk with all types of food and restaurants. Great place to stay highly recommended.

Room Tip: Dont go any lower than the 5th floor if you want views
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family